North Carolina  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/09/13, 10:00 pm

I payed a man $65 to fix my flashed cricket service phone's charging problem he said ok and took the money and told me to come back in a few hours to pick my phone up. when i returned i got my phone back and went home to test it. the phone still has the same charging problem and now not only that i find out that he has took the whole chip out of my phone and replaced it with one in his shop of sprint service claiming it was better. i told him that is not what i wanted because it would cost an additional $30 that he didn't mention the first time to get my phone reactivated and flashed. so i asked could he put my phone's system chip back in my phone and give me my refund he said no. after a long debate he agreed to take my system chip out the other phone and give it back to me but refused to put it back in my phone or give me a refund. now im stuck with the same problem plus a phone with no service or my contacts, apps, etc... What legal action can i take?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search