North Carolina  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/26/13, 5:10 am

If no formal contract is in place and services are suppose to be provided, but are not rendered is holding payment against the law in NC?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search