North Carolina  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/30/13, 3:53 pm

my husband and i have legal seperation papers, his name is only name on 1st and 2nd mortgage but he has quit claimed deed to me and quit claim deed was filed. i pay the 1st mtg and he pays the 2nd, he is now refusing to pay the 2nd mtg which is the small one. can they foreclose on home if he defaults on this mortgage?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search