Legal Question in Criminal Law in North Carolina

man charged w/ a murder he didnt commit

Hi. I have a friend who's husband was charged w/ a murder he didn't commit. In school he was an A honor roll student, has a 4.0 GPA, and nor does he have a criminal record (besides the murder charge). My friend doesn't know where to go. Where can we find a dedicated lawyer to work this case pro bono?

Asked on 11/12/08, 9:14 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Johnston Law Offices of Robert J. Johnston
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: man charged w/ a murder he didnt commit

You checked NC as the state and posted your question for an attorney in SC. If this is a NC case then you really should ask your question so that an NC lawyer can answer it. I suspect that the answer you will get is that a Public Defender is about the only lawyer that will do this for free. You may email if you have any other questions. [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 11/12/08, 10:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now