North Carolina  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/18/11, 8:10 am

What constitues living in a separate residence to begin the separation "clock"? If I move into a separate house that is in my husband's name but he does not live there does that count as a separation or does it have to be a place that is free and clear of his name or anything to do with him?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search