North Carolina  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/14/13, 9:56 am

Defendant is paying all of the child support he can & is also borrowing money to pay child support for 1 child. He wants to pay more and can't now, how can he successfully defend himself against a Contempt Hearing from a lunatic mother? He is not good with money and the 3 months bank records are not clear as to expenses.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search