North Carolina  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/11/13, 6:19 pm

My ex has custody of my daughter. He was given custody through CPS while I was trying to complete everything to get my children back. My case has been closed and my two youngest children have returned home. The court order for custody says that I get her supervised every other weekend, but that my dad is the supervisor. The thing is he has never gone by the supervised visits and I have had her every other weekend as well as every other week during this past summer un supervised with his knowledge and approval. Now he is angry with me and refusing to let me see her and I have since moved 2 hours away from my dad. What can I do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search