North Carolina  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/09/13, 4:54 pm

hi my name is gabrielle i am 16 years old and want to be emancipated from my parents for serious reasons. How do i go about doing this is there some kind of process i need to go through?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search