Legal Question in Family Law in North Carolina

My husband left me, packed his things and won't tell me where he's staying. He wants me to move out. We have two little girls and I take care of them by myself most of the time. I don't want a divorce, but I don't know what my rights are. His name is on the mortgage only, but my name is on the deed too. He said he can make this very bad for me, take me to court and win everything. I don't want to lose my kids or our house. I don't have any money to talk to a lawyer. Please help.

Asked on 9/12/13, 5:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Love Ken Love Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

So far this is all talk. Go see a family law attorney to discuss your unique situation

Read more
Answered on 9/12/13, 6:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now