North Carolina  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/15/09, 11:28 am

Need to evict my spouse ASAP

I have been remarried for 3 years. My husband signed a quit claim deed to avoid any problems with his finances and my home. We live in North Carolina. My husband has started using crack cocaine. He does not pay any bills, nor will he pay for his car that is in both our names. I am sinking financially because of having to take care of him also. I buy food, he eats it. He takes my car when he wants to and refuses to put gas in it. His car needs to be fixed but he won't fix it. I've been paying everything and he is spending all of his money on drugs. How do I get him out? I know I can't divorce him until we're separated for 1 year. He won't leave.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search