Legal Question in Family Law in North Carolina

Need to evict my spouse ASAP

I have been remarried for 3 years. My husband signed a quit claim deed to avoid any problems with his finances and my home. We live in North Carolina. My husband has started using crack cocaine. He does not pay any bills, nor will he pay for his car that is in both our names. I am sinking financially because of having to take care of him also. I buy food, he eats it. He takes my car when he wants to and refuses to put gas in it. His car needs to be fixed but he won't fix it. I've been paying everything and he is spending all of his money on drugs. How do I get him out? I know I can't divorce him until we're separated for 1 year. He won't leave.

Mark Williams Rice Law, PLLC - Web Based & Downtown Office

Re: Need to evict my spouse ASAP

Consider filing a Divorce from Bed & Board. Hire an attorney to help you with that!

We offer help via the web for those who can't afford a full service legal representation. Full service is better so hire an attorney if you can afford it.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in North Carolina