North Carolina  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/01/13, 3:21 pm

I live in North Carolina and my ex husband lives in New York. Recently he came to North Carolina while I was at work and packed up my 17 year old daughter and her things and took her to New York. We have joint custody but there was no notice of visitation or taking her from my home. What can I do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search