North Carolina  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/02/11, 2:25 pm

opposite sex sleeping arrangements nc

my xhusband and his finance live in GA, she has 3 boys ages unknown and only 2 bedroom apartment, we have 2 girls 10 and 12

he is requesting to re do visitation and wants them for like everyother holiday and 4 weeks in summer

he is military and subject to moving around alot

does he have to provide addequate sleeping arrangements for the kids?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search