Legal Question in Immigration Law in North Carolina

Need info on citizenship.

I've had residency for 22yrs and I've had good conduct. I want to apply for the citizenship. I'm elegible but I can't speak english, also I've been in and out of the U.S.A. Do you think I have a chance? If so how much do the forms or process cost?

Asked on 3/24/08, 9:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amy Ghosh Law Offices of Amy Ghosh
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Need info on citizenship.

Filing fee $675. If you do not speak english we can get medical waiver. what is your age?

Read more
Answered on 4/04/08, 11:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88693 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now