North Carolina  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/06/13, 1:27 pm

How do you garnish wages from a tenant who left the state without paying past due rent? I am in NC and he is no longer in the state. I know how to do the process of eviction (Summary ejectment, etc) but I do not know how to do the next step to be proactive in recuperating rent for the home owner. Thank you

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search