North Carolina  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/17/10, 4:13 am

my uncle owns the house his son was living there and let someone live there also. his son My cousin and he dies and the tennat want leave. I am taking care of this for my uncle as the house is in n.c. and my uncle lives in Md. we went to civil court and the judge gave the tennant 10 day to leave. he dindn't leave gave him 10 more days and then the police are to put him out but now he is going to appleal it. Can he do that with out having the money, like legal aid?

He has no right to be there because there is no tennent agreemant and my uncle wants him out.

What are my options?

The judge told him if he wasn't out in the last ten days she gave him he would have to pay legal fees.

Is he trying to and can he get squatters rights?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search