North Carolina  |  Medical Malpractice

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/07/11, 9:23 am

A gynocologist has given my 29 yr old daughter hydrocodone pills for 6 years, most of the time without an office visit. Now, my daughter needs drug rehab and has lost touch with reality. I'm now wearing two black eyes because of her outrage. Is there any way I can get this doctor charged for getting her addicted to drugs?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search