Legal Question in Personal Injury in North Carolina

Do I have grounds to sue for my fiancÚ not being allowed to bare child?

My fiancÚ was injured badly in a slip and fall injury resulting to chronic pain through hip and back, arthritis in the ankle she broke and pevic pain with abnormal minstral bleeding. She is finally at the state where she herself is sueing, but I would like to know "if I have any grounds to sue?" We pushed are wedding back 2yrs because of the injury and have now found out children are NOT a possibility in her condition. She is permanently disabled! This has effected both are lives as we were both eager to start a family.

Asked on 1/03/13, 1:51 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Love Ken Love Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can sue under what is called loss of consortium. ..this allow you to sue for how the injury has affected your relationship. You do need to contact a personal injury attorney as these are difficult claims to win.

Read more
Answered on 1/05/13, 1:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now