North Carolina  |  Securities Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/10/09, 3:24 pm

Stock Market

I loss about 300,000.00 in the stock market from 2001-2008. My risk level was changed by the holding company. How can I investigate this info and can I get get my money back if this is true?

Thank you

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search