Legal Question in Traffic Law in North Carolina

I forgot my court date and now I have a FTA warrent in Guilford Court. Do I go to the courthouse to have the date reset or do I go to any police station for it to be done?

Asked on 7/07/10, 10:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Go to the court and file a motion. In Wake, they have the forms there and you have to specify why you missed the court date. My advice is to get a traffic attorney now to assist you.

Read more
Answered on 7/08/10, 1:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now