North Carolina  |  Traffic Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/13/06, 8:18 am

Paid lawyer via mail/ticket not taken care of

My son rec's a speeding ticket in Johnston county, nc on the way to the beach. We rec'd numerous ads in the mail for representation. I selected a lawyer, called their office, told to send on $250 via money order, and they have the charge dropped. 4 months later I get a notice stating he has to turn in his license for not appearing in court. Help!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search