North Carolina  |  Traffic Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/03/10, 10:07 am

Got a speeding tkt. in Davidson County, Lexington, NC - live in Dallas, Tx. There's no information regarding fine, phone number, address, nothing on the ticket. Trooper said I have to show up in court in January? What the heck? Can they actually suspend my license? Can I send in a payment of this fine? Pls. advise?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search