North Carolina  |  Workers Comp

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/03/07, 7:49 am

Tort claim against my employer

Got chemicals in eye. wasn't told how dangerous or that i needed protective eye ware. How do I file a claim against my employer?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search