Ohio  |  Business Law

I own a garbage co. That I am considering selling. I have signed a confidentiality agreement with one of my competitors so they can take a look at my collection info and I noticed which I didn't before that this agreement states it is good for two years. I feel that this agreement is simple meant to stall or delay me when they have no intentions of actually purchasing my co. With that being said my question is that I signed it and it was sent off for over a month before I received certified mail their signed copy. It is not notorized and it also says in this agreement "this letter agreement shal be goverened by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Arizona without regard to its principles of conflict laws. The obligations of the company and republic under this letter shall survive termination of the parties' dis use ions relating to the acquisition of the business by Republic and shall terminate two (2) years from the date hereof.

Mynpointmof writing that out was I live in ohio not az. Is this a legal binding document in the state of ohio?