Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Ohio

I just had a judgment filed against me from an old creditor and they are garnishing my wages. i tried to make payment arrangements with them but they would not except my offers. ltried to contact their attorney several times during the complaint process but he never returned my calls now the are garnishing 25% of my wages what can i do? I never even had my day in court??

Asked on 9/24/09, 4:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Because you had a judgment filed against you that means that they did have a court hearing. Did you receive any notice that there was going to be a hearing against you? If not you can get the judgment overturned.

Feel free to contact me, free of charge, at [email protected] or at 330-447-7634. I am happy to help in anyway that I can.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Dan Guinn

Guinn Law Firm-"Affordable Rates, Outstanding Service"

Read more
Answered on 9/26/09, 11:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Ohio

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now