Ohio  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/21/12, 10:30 am

Iím being sued for 117.00 Is it possible to just pay the debt and avoid court?

1 Answer

Answered on: 1/21/12, 11:48 am by Martin Yavorcik

yes, call the lawfirm who filed the law suit and work out the payment or a payment plan.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Yavorcik Law Firm 7382 Glenwood Ave. Youngstown, OH 44512

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search