Ohio  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/17/12, 8:50 am

I am trying to get my license back early from a second DUI offense. They suspended my license for 3 years, I have already served 2. How can I go about doing this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search