Legal Question in Family Law in Ohio

charged to much

what can I do if I feel my lawyer is charging to much?

Asked on 2/17/07, 3:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Nancy Fioritto Patete Nancy Fioritto Patete, Esq.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: charged to much

First, you need to discuss your lawyer fees directly with your lawyer. If your lawyer is still working with you and you are unhappy about the fee arrangement, you can release him from the case or contract. If the work is over, you can file a complaint with the local bar association or the Ohio Supreme Court.

Read more
Answered on 2/18/07, 8:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Ohio

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now