Legal Question in Family Law in Ohio

I live in ohio and am looking for some answers regarding abandonment. My husband has been gone 10 years with no contact or anyway to contact him. Do I still have to go through a long process of divorce or is there something easier and quicker that I can do?

Asked on 9/25/09, 11:34 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can still do a divorce but the grounds would be abandonment. It would be relatively simple since you have not had contact with him for 10 years. I would be happy to take care of this for you and I only charge $50 per hour. We could likely have the divorce done in less than 6 months.

Feel free to contact me, free of charge, at [email protected] or at 330-447-7634. I am happy to help in anyway that I can.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Dan Guinn

Guinn Law Firm-"Affordable Rates, Outstanding Service"

Read more
Answered on 9/25/09, 7:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Ohio

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now