Ohio  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/10/13, 5:34 am

My sons father wants shared parenting so I agreed to have it filed with the courts. He thought support should be eliminated since we are splitting his time equally. When the review of support was done the amount went up $250. He said he couldn't afford that do he's getting a lawyer to fight for custody now. Is it possible he could gain custody? What should I do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search