Ohio  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/21/03, 11:36 pm

Judgment against a person who owns joint property

I was involved in an auto accident (my fault) in which another person was injured. She is suing me for an amount more than my insurance covers. I was driving a vehicle registered in my name only. Can a judgment be leveled against joint property owned by my husband and me?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search