Ohio  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/04/13, 10:11 am

My husband gained his citizenship from Pakistan to the US in 1980, and at that time his grandfather put his name down incorrectly on his paperwork. He has used the incorrect name ever since, but was wondering if he could legally change his name now? And how that can be accomplished. Thank you.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search