Ohio  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/15/12, 2:44 pm

If I (U.S. Citizen student) don't have enough income to marry a H1B Visa (Chinese), can I get a co-sponsor? (What would be his requirements?)

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search