Legal Question in Immigration Law in Ohio

i am married to a american. , and lawyer has all paper work to get s green card. just wanted to know , how long it will take

Asked on 4/23/12, 8:14 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Philip Eichorn Philip Eichorn Co., LPA
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If properly filed and you are eligible to adjust status, most cases are resolved within 4-5 months in Ohio. If you are not eligible, need to consular process or need a waiver, the time frames are different. You did not indicate how you entered the country and if you did so lawfully, with what type of visa.

Read more
Answered on 4/23/12, 9:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Ohio

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Adam LambertThe Law Office of Adam S. LambertNew Orleans, LA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now