Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Ohio

This is what I need advice on....I am moving out of my landlords property at the end of the month. My landlord called me and wanted to show the house to another person and I told her that on that day....that wouldn't be good for me so she told me that could she show it without me being there and I told her that I don't feel comfortable with a person that I don't know being in my house with out me being there giving the fact that my home had be broken into before just a few months ago. She went on to tell me that it don't matter she is giving me a notice and she will be showing the house with or without me. Is it legal for her to do that even if I told her no?

John Sauter Cloppert, Latanick, Sauter & Washburn

Yes, a landlord has the ability to enter the premises upon giving a tenant "reasonable notice." It is, after all, their property.

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Ohio

Landlord & Tenants Legal Forms