Oklahoma  |  Civil Rights Law

I walked out of walmart with a product that i paid for with the receipt in my hand..

I heard a man yell stop and when i turned around there was a walmart employee behind me.

He asked to see my receipt and i showed it to him. He said I cant see it so I put it closer

to his face. He proceeded to grab the receipt and the hand that it was in. He also with

his other hand grabbed for what was in my hand. I told him to let go and that he had no

right to put his hands on me. He proceeded to pull me into the store by my hand to the

security door. I showed the security officer my receipt, told him what had just happened. I

went to put my item in my car and filed a formal complaint with the LP and had a police

report filled out. The officer said that the tape was too fuzzy and he could not for sure

say that he pulled me but that he did see some "hand wrestling" (his words). can i sue