Oklahoma  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/12/13, 12:03 pm

I failed to make restitution payments in oklahoma so now i have a warrant and a motion to accelerate, my problem is that I no longer live in oklahoma, I am on the other side of the country. Can this be dealt with without having to go back to oklahoma?

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/13/13, 3:20 am by Jay Ramey

It depends on whether it is a misdemeanor or a felony. It depends on the DA. It depends on the judge. It depends on whether you hire your dad's friend that is a probate attorney or whether you hire a skilled criminal defense attorney. It depends on whether you have all the money to pay the restitution off.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Jay K. Ramey, Attorney at Law 1408 S. Denver Ave. Tulsa, OK 74119

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search