Oklahoma  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/16/13, 5:54 am

I have a child custody agreement that states when my ex is out of town on business I am awarded 1st choice to keep the child before he offers to someone else. However he never tells me, until I find out from someone else. Can I take the papers to his employer to require to make me aware?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search