Oklahoma  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/21/13, 9:32 am

I'm getting a divorce and have a child with my soon to be ex. She has been keeping my daughter from me and not letting me see her. I gave her the house, everything in it and the truck. Then she told me I couldn't see my daughter until I signed the car and my motorcycle over in her name and she left me without a vehicle and only let me see my daughter for a weekend and when we met up for me to get her, and my ex pulled in 30 mins late, my 1 YEAR OLD was in the FRONT SEAT WITHOUT A CARSEAT! Then she told me I couldn't have my daughter until I signed the divorce papers which her lawyer refuses to send off because she hasn't been paid. My ex has been taking my daughter to her boyfriends house in Mississippi without my permission, and even though she won't let me have my daughter, she never has her either she always dumps her off with her grandma. She doesn't want my daughter but she doesn't want me to have her, what are my rights and how can I get primary custody of my daughter??? PLEASE HELP ASAP! VERY URGENT!!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search