Legal Question in Family Law in Oklahoma

Could you explain how spilt custody works?

I am wondering how or if any thing like split custody

is even possiable for my case. I want custody of my daugther & son but my son want's to live at his fathers. What can I do?

Asked on 6/19/01, 5:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lisa Bohannan The Bohannan Law Office, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Could you explain how spilt custody works?

joint custody could be a solution in this case if you live close enough to each other to make it practical. In this type of situation, you have joint custody of the children, your spouse would be the custodian of the son and you the custodian of the daughter. I have seen this type of situation work..sometimes...but it is a difficult one to arrange from a practical standpoint. Legally it is totally permissible.

Read more
Answered on 6/29/01, 5:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Oklahoma

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now