Oregon  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/02/08, 12:02 am

deceased father

my father died and I am the only next of kin. he had no will. can i take the money in his checking and savings out of his account? what do i need to do to do this. i live in oregon

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search