Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Oregon

Does the personal Rep. required to provide a copy of the will to the listed heirs or we required to go through probate court

Asked on 4/29/10, 1:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Susan Burns Law Office of Susan Ford Burns
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If you request it from the Personal Representative, he or she should give you a copy of it, but it is also available from the court, assuming that the PR has filed for probate.

Read more
5/04/10, 1:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Oregon

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88333 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now