Legal Question in Admiralty Law in Pakistan

What is court marriage process in pakistan.Can I do marriage without the consent of my family.?

Asked on 12/13/11, 8:34 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gull Hassan Khan Mayo Supreme Law Concern
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Court Marriage is simple, Nikkah as per sunnah, and for the protection of marriage your lawyer ll file a petition before concern court. yes, ther is no need for the permission of family. Only the spuses free will , age of majority and ther ID card required.

Read more
Answered on 12/13/11, 9:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Admiralty Law questions and answers in Pakistan

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now