Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in Pakistan

A decree was granted in the name of a deceased person nearly 15 years after his death. he had never received any notice for any verbal/written explanation by the court. what is status of decree. if invalid, can you provide reference to the law or any such earler decision by the court of law.

Asked on 9/22/12, 4:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

12(2) cpc


Read more
Answered on 10/15/12, 11:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in Pakistan

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now