Pennsylvania  |  Administrative Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/12/12, 6:43 am

My sister is living in a house that is owned by my father. Dad passed away in 2004. My sister wants to own the house. There is no will and there are no outstanding bills on the property. She has lived in the house over 30 years. She just wants the property in her name. Is this possible?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search