Legal Question in Administrative Law in Pennsylvania

My wife and i divorced and all of our household goods was sent to her house while we were still married. She sent a letter requesting that I come and get the items however she only gave two days and I lived in PA and she in Florida. It's artwork that I produced. She thinks she doesnt have to give it back But I can prove every piece is mine. How do I get it back?

Asked on 9/19/13, 10:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

A creative and aggressive lawyer might be the answer. Call me at 215-370-2608 to toss it around.

I am married to an artist. is web site


I live in Montgomery County.

Best wishes,

Read more
Answered on 9/19/13, 11:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Administrative Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now