Pennsylvania  |  Bankruptcy

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/12/12, 5:30 pm

The home I live in I & my wife have a mortgage, my fathers home in a seperate county which also has a mortgage w/him,my sister & myself our on the note w/the bank, But my sister and I are half owners on the deed-not my dad. I don't make the mortgage payment nor live there but, it's on my credit report. If I file Chapter 7 will my half " Ownership of home have to be sold off " ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search