Pennsylvania  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/31/09, 8:53 pm

I received a notice of praecipe to enter judgement by default that I need to respond now to in 3 days. It is regarding an old credit card debt in the amount of $2000. The docket info states that I was served in person with the complaint by the sherif but that is 100% false as I was not even living at that address at the date I was to have been served, so I missed a hearing or didn't respond within 20 days. I also do not agree with the amount they say that I owe and have paperwork to prove otherwise. What is my next step?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search