Legal Question in Consumer Law in Pennsylvania

Hello,

I purchased the services of an invention firm who said they would build a working protype for me. After two years of dealing with them and giving them lot's of money they sent a prototype that does not work and they cannot produce any drawings for the invention. I have written several times to refund my money and have asked for them to respond by letter or email. They keep calling me. Just today I left a message saying I would only like to communicate via email or letter and they called me saying I needed to set up a time to talk with the President of the company.

Should I call them back or should I stick to my guns?

Charles A. Pascal, Jr. Law Office of Charles A. Pascal, Jr.

You may have a valid breach of contract action against the company. You should communicate through an attorney.

I would be interested to know the name of the company. It sounds like a particular company near Pittsburgh that is notorious for not delivering what it promises.

Email me if you wish to talk further.

William Marvin Cohen, Placitella & Roth, P.C.

Agree with Charles. Invention firms, generally, are notorious for taking advantage of people. Your best bet is to hire an attorney to handle it.

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Consumer Law Legal Forms