Pennsylvania  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/21/09, 8:08 pm

if someone made a false police report can they be charged with a crime?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search