Pennsylvania  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/15/13, 12:57 pm

Can the police take personal property of a minor without parental consent and hold it for days?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search